We have an exciting opportunity here in Dublinia to work in an exciting and busy environment with our fantastic team. Full details below.
Front of House Operative
Full Time Position (Ref FOHAPP)
Reporting to the Duty Manager of the day the Front of House Operative will ensure that each visitor’s experience of Dublinia is positive, educational and enjoyable. This is a diverse role with an emphasis on informing and welcoming Dublinia’s visitors at point of sale.
Working as part of our Front of House team you will be assigned daily duties including:
– Front of House sales, ticketing and payment processing
– Gift Shop sales
– Being pro-active and responsive to visitors and reporting visitor feedback to Duty Managers
– Welcoming and interacting with customers at Welcome and Information points providing information on both Dublinia’s exhibition and the surrounding area
– Ensuring the efficient flow of individuals and groups throughout the exhibition
– Daily housekeeping throughout the exhibition
– Any other duties as assigned from time to time by the Duty Manager and/or Executive Director
Dublinia prides itself on delivering quality customer service to our visitors. Excellent verbal communication and active listening skills essential.
The ideal candidate will be friendly, energetic and enjoy working, interacting and engaging with people of all cultures and nationalities.
Successful candidate will receive relevant training on Dublinia’s POS system
Dublinia is open 7 days a week including Bank Holidays. Weekend and Bank Holiday work is included on a sliding schedule basis.
General Hours- Winter (October – February) 9.45am- 5.30pm, Summer (March-September) earlier start may be required, Finish time 6.30pm.
Start Date: Immediate
Email Cover Letter and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org NB: Please put the reference FOHAPP on your